URGENT - Part Qualified Accountant | £185 - £215 day UMB | 3 months | N London
Cedar are supporting a leading medical organisation based in North London with the search for a interim Part Qualified Accountant. Reporting into the Head of Financial Controls you will be a part of a forward thinking finance team to manage the day to day accounting.
Role duties -
- Preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations
- Agree all ageing, receivable and payable, balance with General Ledger
- Ensure all debtor, cash and bought ledger payments are promptly and accurately recorded
- Preparing accruals and posting journals
- Processing and entry of vendor invoices and resolving queries.
- Carry out reviews of financial information and present findings back to management
- Part qualified and currently studying ACA/ACCA; an exceptional qualified by experience accountant would be considered
- Strong IT skills - Raisers Edge experience would be an advantage
- Be self-motivated, flexible and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will need to be immediately available to be considered for this role. Please note on shortlisted candidates will be contacted.