Cedar has partnered with a well-established FMCG business, based in Greenwich. They are currently searching for an experienced Interim Management Accountant to oversee the Accounts Payable & Receivables team and the management accounting, on an initial contract of 3 months.
Salary: £200 - £250 a day
Location: Greenwich (4/5 days a week)
Start date: ASAP
This role is for an initial 3 month contract, focusing on the preparation of reports including the analysis of budget and forecasting. In addition, the successful candidate will be supporting with year-end, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ad hoc project related tasks.
- Production of management accounts including journal preparation and posting
- Produce financial statements including Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business and ensuring that expenditure is in line with budgets.
- Presenting reports to senior management to aid with business decision making.
- Developing and overseeing financial systems and procedures and identifying opportunities to improve these.
- Produce monthly reforecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Supporting the month-end and year-end close process.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Part Qualified or QBE Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Experience working in Management Accounting roles or similar
- Ability to communicate financial data and analysis concisely and engagingly
- Retail, FMCG or Hospitality sector experience beneficial, but not essential
- Familiarity with NAV/Business Central advantageous
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two-week notice period.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.