£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
A rapidly growing real estate organisation is looking for an M&A Manager to join their team during a very busy period on a short term contract basis, £400-£500 per day. Please note: this role is inside IR35.
Key responsibilities include:
- Involvement in supporting and developing the business in existing and new markets.
- Financial analysis and evaluation of investment and other business development opportunities.
- Assist in preparing quality financial analysis and recommendations to the board.
- Involvements in M&A deal origination activities
- Supporting the due diligence of investment opportunities
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Extensive M&A experience
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Comfortable prioritising and hitting tight deadlines
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills