City of London, London, England
£400 - £500 per day
9 months ago
13 Oct 00:00
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Support the global Sourcing Partner community in the development and maintenance of a Sourcing Strategy for Technology Services
* Assist in the identification and qualification of global sourcing opportunities, development of business cases and the make vs buy decision framework for each qualified opportunity
* Manage a portfolio of Technology Services Procurement initiatives to maximize savings, minimize risk and maximize the quality of service delivered from suppliers.
* Support the global Sourcing Partner community in execution of the processes necessary for successful implementation of global Technology Services sourcing initiatives
* Management and execute RFx process for assigned initiatives and lead market engagement
* Assist in contract development and negotiation, working with stakeholders and internal service providers (such as Legal) to achieve excellent outcomes
* Build relationships with Internal Stakeholders: Legal, Tax, Finance, Treasury, Compliance and IT Security.
* Participate in the development of the Group Technology Services Procurement function, assisting to improve the level of maturity and capability of the performance unit.
* Adherence of Technology Services Procurement initiatives to the Procurement Policy.
* Adherence of Technology Services Procurement initiatives to the Global Deal Methodology (GDM)
* Demonstrate good behaviors and attitudes at all times You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
* Strong professional experience in technology procurement or strategic IT sourcing, in either a procurement or advisory role
* Experience of working in a global role
* Experience in applications services, infrastructure services and/or software procurement
* Experience of contract negotiation, interpretation and ongoing delivery of contractual obligations
* Experience of managing vendors/ external suppliers in the technology sector
* Proven record of cost savings through effective implementation of sourcing agreements