£300.00 - £400.00 per day
26 days ago
An instantly recognisable FTSE Listed organisation is currently seeking a Controls Auditor to support a major project. This opportunity comes during a crucial time where the business is managing several key large-scale projects.
As a Controls Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Deep dive into internal controls and procedures ensuring all financial matters are accurate
- Develop audit scope and audit procedures for internal audits and management assignments
- Perform audit testing to assess effectiveness of controls
- Coordinate quarterly meetings and action plans based on discussion with key stakeholders
- Prepare documents for External Auditors in accordance with procedures
- Devise the risk and internal audit plan, the methodology and necessary information to manage the department.
- Walk through testing including Gap identification
- Various ad-hoc projects for Internal Audit leadership and/or regional management
- Relevant qualification - ACA is preferred
- Extensive internal controls experience
- SOX experience is highly beneficial
- Clear understanding of end to end finance processes
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to be a part of large-scale project and add tremendous value. You will have the gravitas to challenge various stakeholders and ensure that all financial processes are efficient and accurate. Please note that this role will require extensive travel in accordance with Government guidelines.