£300 - £400 per day
9 months ago
Cedar are currently recruiting for a leading UK retail business who are looking to strengthen their internal controls across their £500m turnover UK and Ireland business.
This is a very interesting project for an Internal Controls/ Audit specialist to help drive efficiency across the group through rolling out controls within finance.
- Checking all elements of the month end checklist are ran correctly
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to gather observations and recommendations
- Challenging auditors on observations
- Business partner with internal stakeholders to help roll out new controls
- Getting finance staff on board with new processes
- Regular interaction with Finance across the region to train staff around new processes
- Installing Financial Control framework
This is a technically focussed role that requires a specialist with internal controls/ group finance or internal audit. As well as possessing a strong technical skillset this individual will also require to possess very strong stakeholder management skills.