£14 - £18 per hour
20 days ago
Cedar are currently supporting a health based organisation in the search for an Interim Income Officer. You will join the wider finance operations team for the next three months ensuring all resources are maximised across the organisation.
As the Interim Income Officer, you will manage all income processing issues and queries. Key responsibilities include;
- Minimising the amount of unallocated cash transactions
- Ensuring credit notes, invoices and cash posting is accurately reported
- Performing debtor reconciliations for multiple business units
- Managing the ledger ensuring coding of all income streams
- Processing day to day income via rent accounting system
- Communicating with internal and external parties to obtain missing remittances
- Liaising with other departments on income related matters
We are looking for an individual with extensive reconciliations experience and previous workings with large volumes of data. Previous experience working across housing/rent accounting systems is essential. Experience working within a fast paced environment, ideally within a housing association or local authority setting is key.
This is an URGENT requirement, where you must be able to make an immediate impact. Virtual interviews are being held between 13th to 15th October. You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role.
* This role offers remote working and onboarding/training.