A fast paced, dynamic hospitality organisation is looking for a Head of Management Accounts to join their organisation during a busy period, based in London (2 days per week).
This role can either be offered on a fixed-term contract basis - up to 90K base salary or on a day rate c. £450 per day.
Key focus of the role:
- Ownership and responsibility for the end to end management accounting requirements
- Responsible for 4 entities including full PL and Balance Sheet, Intercompany and Fixed Assets
- Leading and developing a team of 8
- Maintaining strong internal controls and improving where/if necessary
- Liaising with external auditors, assisting with queries and ensuring a smooth audit/year end process
- Ad hoc projects as required
Key candidate requirements:
- Prior experience in similar roles
- Significant management accounting experience/knowledge
- Track record of managing finance teams
- Experience of implementing processes and controls
- Advanced Excel
- Multisite experience would highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritse and hit tight deadlines
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic and constantly changing work environment
Please note: Applicants must be able to interview at short notice and start the assignment no later than 31st August / 1st September.