£600 - £800 per day
9 months ago
A fast paced and rapidly growing PLC business based in South East London is looking for a hands-on Head of Group Reporting to join their team to assist during a key busy period in the organisation, £600-£800 per day (dependant on experience).
The successful candidate will be the go-to individual for all group reporting and technical accounting queries across the business. You will be responsible for liaising with the audit committee as well as delivery the year-end and annual report within tight deadlines. Additionally, there are multiple projects that you will be required to manage and implement.
The successful candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA with practice experience)
- Strong Technical Accounting knowledge
- Significant Group Reporting experience
- Substantial IFRS knowledge
- PLC experience
- Multi-site, retail or leisure experience would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast paced, demanding and challenging work environment
- Ability to prioritise key business requirements and work to tight deadlines
- Must be hands-on
- Must be able to hit the ground running
Candidates must be immediately available and able to interview at short notice.