Cedar are recruiting an Interim Head of FP&A on initial 6 month basis for a leading international business based in West London.
This position is paying between £600 - £650 a day inside IR35. This role will require you to work in the office Monday - Friday.
- Lead the financial planning and annual budget cycles
- Own the cash forecasting ensuring accurate reporting and forecasting to the group
- Oversee the production of the consolidated deck for month end, budget and quarterly business reviews
- Challenge the commercial finance function and drive improvements within the budgeting process
- Liaise with the senior team assisting with performance pay, deal analysis, contract review, inflation, re-cost assessments, month end and budget forecast.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA)
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS 16
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and SAP