A well known services organisation is looking for a Head of Finance to join the organisation to support during a considerable period of change.
This will be an initial 6 month contract, paying £550-£650 per day - inside IR35.
This role offers remote working.
This role is a key leadership role which ensures that the key/core finance activities are being
performed by the Finance Managers and the Accounting team, in line with the new leaner
operating model of activities. Supporting the business for trading reviews, forecast, budgets but also
ensuring that the reporting, core accounting, balance sheets etc are sufficiently catered for. Team
management is critical, leading a team of junior to mid-senior level colleagues to produce consistent
and efficient output to service the business whilst maintaining a lean structure and ensuring
appropriate financial control.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience in similar senior finance leadership positions
- Strong team management experience
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and adaptable to change
- Large, complex/matrixed business experience is essential
- Strong systems experience (Oracle - highly preferred)
- Services sector experience preferred