A fast paced, well respected media organisation is looking for a Head of Finance to join their Group Finance team, based in London, £95K-£100K basic salary.
The initial part of the assignment will be project focused, assisting the finance team with process improvement, optimisiation and automation. There will also be a requirement to assist with assessing and improving how the systems are used within the finance team.
As part of the senior management team and leading a team, this role has ownership of the management reporting as well as being responsible for the timely delivery of budgets, forecasts and month end. There is the requirement to business partner with senior stakeholders internally as well as lead with projects across the relevant business units.
Key candidate requirements as follows:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant experience within senior finance/management roles
- Experience of Group finance - consolidations, reporting, FP&A
- Strong team management/development experience
- Track record of delivering process improvements
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder engagement across all levels
- Advanced Excel
- Strong systems knowledge/experience
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Track record of working in fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication skills