£450 - £500 per day
5 months ago
A rapidly growing charitable organisation is looking for an Interim Head of Finance to join their team during a significant period of change, based in London, £450-£500 per day.
This role will have overall responsibility for the finance function including AP, AR and Payroll. The initial key deliverables will be the year end and audit over the next couple of months before focusing on the process and controls of the function, make assessments and implement new procedures. Additionally, there will also be requirements to work on ad hoc projects as the business continues to grow and change.
Candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant experience as a Head of Finance or Financial Controller with full finance function responsibility
- Strong year-end, statutory accounting and audit capabilities
- Proven track record of improving processes and controls
- Charity sector or SORP accounting experience would be highly beneficial
- Sage systems knowledge
- Hands-on with the ability to hit the ground running
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to a changing, fast paced working environment
- Team management experience