Cedar is currently partnered with a listed cyber security SaaS business to secure an Interim Group Reporting Manager. The role is a 6-month contract, paying a day rate between £500-600 per day.
This rapidly growing listed software business based in London, has developed at an enviable pace in recent years. With a focus on delivering exceptional service and innovative solutions, they are at the forefront of their industry.
As Interim Group Reporting Manager, you will cover:
- Preparing and/or reviewing fully compliant monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages.
- Assisting with the annual 20F reporting process, including collaboration with external auditors and advisors.
- Managing the compliance risk register and maintaining an ongoing review and testing plan for SOX and non-SOX controls.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance on IFRS and its application to ensure compliant financial submissions, particularly in critical areas such as revenue recognition.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Collaborating with various finance teams and other business units.
- Supporting the company's growth, including international expansion initiatives.
- Leading or supporting ad hoc projects as needed.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Prior experience in a global finance setting.
- Proficiency in navigating a multi-currency and multi-site organization.
- Strong technical expertise in IFRS, including the preparation of accounting memos and statutory accounts.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- The rate of £500-600 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £500-600 per day, this contract role as Interim Group Reporting Manager, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation. Their Central London office is accessible from multiple transport hubs. They are attending the office usually around 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.