£55000 - £60000 per annum + package
8 months ago
A fast-paced and growing leisure organisation is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their business on a long term fixed-term contract, based East Croydon, £55K-£60K + package.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Support routine and ad hoc financial reporting
- Advise the finance team and the wider business on technical accounting matters
- Monitor and assess the impact of changes to accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Post journals for non-operating costs and balance sheet items
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including the reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Be a key contact for the auditors during the year end audit
- Support the management of month end and the reporting structures within the Workday accounting system
- Assist with ad hoc project requirements
This role would suit a newly or recently qualified Chartered Accountant with practice training, looking for their first move into industry.
Candidates are required to be available immediately or at short notice.