City of London
£350 - £650 per day + Dependant on role
16 days ago
Group Project Accountant/HFM consultant
This is an exciting new role for an industry leader who is going through a period of transformation within group finance.
Our client is currently undertaking a system change transferring from SAP BPC to HFM and is looking to hire a team of specialists to help facilitate the data migration.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager, Senior Project Accountant and a Project Analyst
Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead role in transferring of complex data from one system to another
- Undertake deep analysis of complex data sets
- Liaise with ERP team in relation to any finance system related matters
- Managing, transferring, and analysing spreadsheets, worksheets and other data
- Carrying out inter company reconciliations and inter company eliminations
- Perform consolidation of multiple entities using the new system
- Trainer and consultant for any system best practices and communicating this to the wider finance team
- Assist and facilitate UAT Testing on the HFM system
This is a project role that would suit someone who has experience in managing large data sets, is comfortable working with excel for analysis purposes and has significant knowledge of the above systems.