£325 - £375 per day
7 months ago
A fast paced technology outsourcing organisation is looking for a Group FP&A Manager to join their team, based in London, £325-£375 per day.
Responsibilities for this role include the ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process, consolidation on the monthly management accounts and production of board reports for C-Suite. In addition, there are requirements to assist with refinancing of contracts and work closely with senior stakeholders.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong FP&A experience
- Management accounts consolidation experience
- Track record of stakeholder engagement and management
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of Forecaster or Great Plains would be highly beneficial
- Business Outsourcing or similar sector experience required
- Hands-on with the ability to hit the ground running
- Comfortable challenging and influencing stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
Candidates must be available to start no later than 11th March.