A fast paced telecommunications business is looking for a Group Finance Manager to join their team during a significant period of change and transformation, based in London (2-3 days per week), £375-£400 PAYE.
This role will take ownership of the preparation, production and consolidation of the group accounts as well as assisting with the production of the interim report and management reporting packs. The role also takes responsibility of reporting for 2 smaller legal entities.
In addition, as the organisation is currently implementing a new ERP system, this role will be heavily involved in the implementation and testing of the new processes and controls, working in tangent with the IT/Systems teams.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant (preferably ACA with Audit training)
- Significant group reporting and group consolidation experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong ERP / systems experience (MS Dynamics 365 would be highly advantageous)
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on with a self starter attitude
- Able to adapt in a fast paced working environment
Please note: Applicants must be available to interview and start the assignment at short notice. The ideal start date would be June 1st.