Interim Group FC
West Yorkshire - Hybrid
£500 - £550 p/day
Cedar have partnered with a fast-growing, PE backed manufacturing business who are looking for an interim group FC to support with their year-end. The role requires a qualified and technically astute finance professional to support the consolidation, management accounting and audit process.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the short term cashflow forecasting.
- Consolidation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Partnering with all departments to understand variances.
- Perform month-end reconciliations for group holding companies.
- Manage inter-company transactions and reconcile balances.
- Analysis, review, preparation, and submission of the group VAT return on a quarterly basis.
- Liaising with auditors, managing all queries to support the year end audit.
The successful candidate:
The role is available immediately, so applicants need to be available at short notice.