Interim Group Accountant
London based (6 months)
£350 PAYE p/day
An opportunity exists with a recently acquired PE backed business who are preparing to go through their audit. They are looking for a candidate who has exposure to audit either within a PE portfolio or from an audit firm with PE clients. The role requires an individual with solid technical ability to deal with a range of issues in a complex stakeholder environment.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing consolidated financial reports to key stakeholders
- Preparing statutory accounts under FRS102
- Group consolidations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing share-based payment workings
- Preparing valuations to assess impairments.
- Liaising with external auditors and supporting on queries
The successful candidate:
- Private Equity audit exposure
- Exposure to accounting treatment of PE capital structures
- Advanced excel.