Cedar is currently partnered with a rapidly growing medical business to secure an Interim Group Accountant, based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-450 per day.
This fast-growth medical company has grown from strength to strength in recent years, to become a
leader within the European market. They have consolidated their rapid growth with key efficiency drivers and introducing a world-class finance team and processes into their London HQ.
As Interim Group Accountant, you will:
- Assist with the consolidation process for various groups
- Prepare timetables and instructions to the Group to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Support the Financial Controller to maintain the group reporting structure, including preparing consolidation accounting for acquisitions, disposals and group restructuring
- Assist with the statutory reporting for the Group
- Act as point of contact for queries with the external auditors
- Involved in the implementation of new accounting systems
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of training programmes to finance and non-finance personnel on areas of complex accounting under UK GAAP, and other relevant GAAP, including IFRS.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with global, multi-currency consolidations in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other accounting departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-450 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-450 per day, this contract role as Interim Group Accountant, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops, and the company embraces a flexible and understanding approach to hybrid working. They typically attend the office 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.