West London, London
£350 - £375 per day
11 months ago
18 Sep 00:00
A global and recognisable FMCG organisation is looking for a Senior FP&A Partner to join their team, based in West London, £350-£375 per day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery of regular reporting and planning processes across the Commercial Finance team and wider business including:
*Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management reporting and financial insights.
*Execute month end close process; managing reporting and timelines, consolidating results, and delivering summary level drivers of performance to Cluster & Regional Leadership teams.
*Play a key role in monthly Financial Forecast process
- Proactively develop reports, tools and insights to suit the requirements of stakeholders and business initiatives.
- Develop recommendations that promote continuous improvements and efficiencies in our monthly forecast process
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven track record of stakeholder engagement/management with the ability to influence and advise business partners on financial matters
- Strong communicator who can interact well with the Senior Management Team.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and results oriented
- Experience of working in a global/multinational business environment
- FMCG or similar sector experience would be highly advantageous
- Hands-on, self starter attitude
- Able to work well under time pressure and multitask
- Ability to proactively organise, prioritise and manage high volume workload
- Passionate, high integrity, team player, strong interpersonal skills