£400 - £500 per day
21 days ago
A fast paced, rapidly growing fintech organisation is looking for a FP&A Manager to join their team, based in London, £400-£500 per day (depending on experience).
This role will be responsible for the global revenue, gross margin, customer planning and analytics as well as pro-actively identifying opportunities to accelerate growth. In addition to the business as usual responsibilities, the successful candidate will be charged with assessing the FP&A processes and implementing new procedures and controls. The role will also include significant senior stakeholder engagement to assist in key business decisions.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant FP&A experience
- Strong commercial background
- Track record of process improvement in FP&A environment
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel
- Fintech or related sector experience would be highly beneficial
- Comfortable being hands-on in a fast pace, growing working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: candidates need to be available at short notice and able to interview w/c 8th July.