£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
A fast paced sector specialist is looking for an FP&A Manager to join their team on a fixed-term contract basis, based in London, £60K-£65K + benefits.
- Ensure the Monthly and quarterly outlook process remains up to date and manage the MTO process ran in Anaplan, consolidating and reconciling. Understand and consolidate the key risks and opportunities
- Analyse the budgets and forecasting of both the group and individual units.
- Prepare financial outlooks and insights for external investors.
- Liaise with Units to understand and resolve any issues which arise.
- Implement improvements to both the consistency of unit submissions into group and group's approach to data collection.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong financial planning and analysis experience
- Advanced Excel
- Working knowledge of Anaplan is essential
- SAP experience highly beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment