Our client is a fast-growing PE backed Fin-Tech business based in central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim FP&A Manager to support them an initial 4-month contract. This role will be WFH initially with hybrid WFH/Office model once the office re-opens
As an interim FP&A Manager you will report into the Director of FP&A and will take ownership of the FP&A function.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- P&L reporting (internal and board / investor)
- Liaise with output owners to ensure deadlines are met / issues are communicated.
- Transaction review accruals / contribution to revenue and cost variance analysis toward timely delivery of P&L
- Compilation of board pack (finance) and liaison with business functions to ensure timely submission.
- Compilation of regular investor reports
- Run the month end reports - Refresh monthly FP&A timetable and book key meetings.
- Work to improve manual processes and remove sources of friction
- Headcount and wage variance analysis
- Working closely with the BP team and wider finance
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with extensive FP&A experience and your background will be either be SaaS or tech. You will have worked in a fast-paced growing environment and be able to work independently. Advanced Excel and Netsuite are highly desirable.