£325 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
A rapidly growing, fast paced consumer technology organisation is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team during a significant period of growth within EMEA, based in London, £325-£350 per day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the EMEA regional planning and performance management processes, including the development & preparation of weekly flash, monthly management reporting packs and the consolidation of market performance analysis. You will assist with the set up and continual improvement of FP&A processes, partnering with senior stakeholders to achieve this where required. There are also ad hoc projects and analysis that will need attention.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant FP&A experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementingFP&A processes and controls
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Advanced Excel
- FP&A systems experience - HFM, BPC etc
- Experience within FMCG, retail or similar sector would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Able to work with constant change
-Self starter, driven to add value from the outset