£400 - £425 per day
9 days ago
A rapid growth e-commerce organisation is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their Financial Control team, based in London, £400-£425 per day.
There are multiple project elements to the role which will be the key deliverables of the contract - including but not limited to: setting up statutory accounting and consolidation processes for the new group structure, setting up an internal controls framework and assisting with a systems implementation project.
This role will also have ownership of both the statutory and management accounts production as well as tax and treasury responsibilities including cash flow forecasting, corporate tax, VAT and tax compliance.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA with practice training)
- Strong technical accounting background
- Hands-on statutory and management accounting experience
- Experience in taxation and treasury
- Significant experience of implementing processes, controls and policies
- Strong systems experience
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- SME experience would be highly advantageous
- Hands-on with a self- starter and problem solving attitude
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Adaptable to change
Please note: Applicants must be available to interview and start the role at short notice.