A fast paced, instantly recognisable brand is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their business during a significant period of change, based in London (2-3 days a week), £70K-£80K base salary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing accounting papers on areas of financial reporting focus to support the audit process;
- Developing excel-based models to support new financial reporting projects and processes;
- Liaising with various internal teams to effectively implement new financial reporting requirements;
- Preparation of UK statutory financial statements;
- Liaison with external auditors to deliver a smooth year-end audit;
- Liaising with third-party specialists as needed.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant - audit training preferred
- Proven experience in a Group financial reporting role or as an audit manager
- Experience with consolidations prepared under IFRS
- In-depth understanding of application of technical accounting standards under IFRS.
- Strong Excel skills - quick and efficient at creating reports and manipulating data
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude and experience of IT systems
- Resilient - able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to affect change and continuous improvement