£350 - £400 per day
29 days ago
A PE backed, fast paced and growing telco organisation is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their business during a period of change, based in London, £350-£400 per day.
This role will be responsible for the statutory accounting and group consolidation process for the business. It will also include the multiple project requirements including: implementation of accounting standards, implementation of a new accounting system and a balance sheet reconciliation project.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant - ideally ACA
- Strong financial & technical accounting background
- Group consolidations experience
- IFRS 15/16 knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Telco or related sector experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast paced business environment is essential
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on with a problem solving attitude