£300 - £350 per day
17 days ago
Financial Planning and Analyst Manager - 6 Months
Our client is a fast-growing pension fund corporation based in the central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Financial Planning and Analyst Manager to support them during a time of growth. This role will be WFH initially.
As a FP&A Manager will be supporting the growing pension fund corporation with effective budgeting, forecasting monitoring, and reporting of all corporations' finances.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Production of high-quality monthly management accounts for budget holders
- Managing and delivery of external reports to relevant parties.
- Supporting key initiatives with insightful and accurate financial analysis.
- Designing and leading the corporation wide business plan process and business cases.
- Assisting presenting outcomes to the executive committee
- Challenging the pension scheme modelling team to ensure the development of business modelling and simulation tools meet the needs of Business Planning and the wider business.
- Developing and maintaining a culture of financial awareness and value for money across the business
- Delivering a high-quality financial planning process that ensures resources are effectively prioritised.
- Maintaining the accounts payable for the corporation and processing payments for expenditure.
- Ensuring routine finance reconciliations supporting the businesses financial statements are completed.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of two years of experience in the financial budget cycle. You will have experience working with extremely large budgets and have excellent communication skills.