A PE backed sector disruptor is looking for a Financial Modeller to assist the CFO during a considerable period of growth, £600-£800 per day (inside IR35), remote working available.
Primarily, this role will assist the CFO with preparing the budget for the current investors; this will include understanding, restructuring and building Excel financial models as required. There will also be a focus on headcount cost as part of the budget process as well as ensuring that the business understands the data/numbers.
In addition, this role will assist the different business areas with commercial bids, business cases and scenario planning working closely with multiple senior stakeholders.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable track record of financial modelling (Excel based)
- End to end budgeting experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Bid modelling experience
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Advanced Excel
- Telco or related sector would be highly advantageous
- SME business experience
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable in a fast paced, busy working environment
- Able to prioritise efficiently and hit tight deadlines
Please note: Applicants must be available to interview and commence the assignment at short notice.