Cedar are recruiting an Interim Financial Controller to join a media company based in Central London on an 8 week period paying £300 - £350 a day inside IR35.
This role will require attendance to the office Monday - Friday.
- Oversee financial transaction processes, including Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll, Treasury.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management.
- Prepare and analyse monthly budget variance.
- Lead the annual financial audit and preparation of financial accounts.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Support the annual budget process, strategic planning and monthly forecasting.
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA, ACA or CIMA) or QBE
- Proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Advanced Excel
- Proficient with Paprika
- Confident communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly
- High standards of presentation skills, particularly in preparing accounting papers and relevant presentations