Role: Interim Financial Controller
Contract: 9 months (potential to go permanent)
Day rate: £450-£500 per day (Based on experience)
Working pattern: 1 day per week in the office (will require you to drive)
Cedar have partnered with a fast growing tech/software business who are looking to hire an interim financial controller due to a company restructure.
This is a newly created role reporting into an impressive CFO where you will be responsible for all month end/year end duties. Working in a team of 4, you will need to be a hands on accountant who is happy to offer guidance/support to the wider team when required.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation and preparation of group management accounts for 2 entities
- Lead year end audit and prepare year end accounts
- Prepare group annual reports
- Prepare financial statements and statutory accounts
- Oversee monthly payroll (Producing payroll journals, prepare PAYE settlement claims)
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Qualified accountant
- Sage 50/200 experience - desirable
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Extensive management accounts preparation experience
- Experience of working in an SME
- Happy to commute to Oxfordshire 1 day a week
Interviews for this role will be taking place week commencing 27th February with the start being no later than Monday 13th March. Please bear this in mind when making an application.