A rapidly growing multinational insurance brokerage based in Central London is looking for an interim Financial Controller to join their team on a 6-9 month contract basis, paying £400-450 per day inside IR35.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completing the monthly financial reporting and close process.
- Support the implementation of general ledger and record keeping
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting
- Leading management reporting to international business
- Budget preparation, forecasting and monitoring.
- Quarterly financial reporting including supporting Tax and Compliance requirements
- Assisting with statutory accounts, indirect tax and corporate tax reporting
- Supporting with other financial projects
Key candidate requirements:
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Knowledge and awareness of accounting standards
- Knowledge or experience of MGA business (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of using accounting systems - SAGE, Workday or MS Dynamics (desirable but not essential - training will be provided)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Team player as well being able to work on their own
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English