Our client is a well-known public sector organisation based in the central London. They are looking to recruit an Interim Financial Controller for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract. This role offers flexible working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Ownerships of the full finance function reporting into the Finance Director
- Take full ownership of the chart of accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts pack to an agreed timetable, with Finance Business Partners and budget holders.
- Take ownership of month-end tasks including mass allocation accruals for areas within the institution.
- To produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all variances are investigated on a timely basis.
- Ensure the aged debtors and creditors are actively chased and produce a status report for the Finance Director.
- Produce regular cashflow forecasts based on the actual bank transactions.
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least 3 years PQE leading external audits
- Previous experience withing the Public Sector or Charity is highly desirable
- Previous experience in leading audits is essential