Our client is a well know Higher Education Institution based in central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Financial Controller to support them for a 12-month FTC. You will be expected to go into the office 2-3 days in the office.
As an interim Financial Controller, you will be to managing a team up to 11 P/Q and transactional. Please note this role is a customer facing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing planning and analysis support for the Senior Executives
- Overseeing and managing AP/AR and treasury function.
- Managing the internal controls and maintaining a strong relationship with the internal auditors
- Improving financial controls where necessary
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the finance system
- Ensuring that the Finance Director is fully briefed on any issues and give solutions
- Lead the development of Key Performance Indicators to support the assessment of the quality and efficiency of service delivery
- Business Partner with the relevant business areas
- Produce reports and oversee the production of reports
- Support Ad-hoc projects (system implementation)
The successful candidate will be Audit Trained Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA). This role requires strong team manager. You will need be a personable and approachable individual with excellent communication skills.