£450 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Interim Group Financial Controller
Cedar are currently supporting a world-renowned consumer business in their search for a Group Financial Controller. We are recruiting for a Group Financial Controller who has proven experience within a large group-reporting function. This role is based in London situated in newly refurbished offices. They are innovative, fast paced and require an individual who is passionate about the industry and has proven experience within a demanding environment.
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Ownership of cashflow and analysis.
- Control variance analysis across multiple P&L's
- Coordination of Group audit and be the main point of contact for the Group.
- Manage the group budget cycle.
- Review and challenge budget submissions.
- Review subsidiaries cash forecasts and prepare a group consolidated view.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Similar)
- Industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Proven experience within a group accounting function