£350 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
A global entertainment company is seeking an interim Financial Controller for a three-month contract. Although their office is based in Central London, this role will be entirely working from home.
As interim Financial Controller will be looking to manage the finance team; duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage and develop a team of 5 (Finance Manager, Financial Accountant and three Assistant Accountants
- Manage the overheads (inc. budgets, forecasts & analysis) for cost centres.
- Provide regular / ad hoc cash-flow forecasts, analysis and balance sheet commentary.
- Overseeing the quarterly VAT and payroll reporting
- Improving the company-wide processes and controls.
- Various ad hoc projects (e.g. developing analyses, system improvements).
Candidates for the interim Financial Controller role must be qualified accountants who:
- Have proven experience of managing and developing teams remotely
- Have SOX experience
- Are strong financial accountants who also understand how to manage cost centres and support non-finance staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to think clearly and simplify complex tasks.