£400 - £500 per day + WFH
17 days ago
Our client is an SME fast-growing Fin-Tech organisation based in Central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Financial Controller for an initial 3-month contract. This role will be WFH and supporting the Finance Director with the Financial Accounts.
As Financial Controller will be looking to manage the finance team; duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing and developing a team of six (AP/AR/Financial Accountants)
- Improving controls/time-frames for deadlines
- Preparing the Statutory Accounts
- Ensuring accurate reporting
- Providing commentary where needed on reports
- Introducing new automated processes
- Regularly liaising with other finance teams
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on' qualified accountant with proven experience of operating in a fast-paced environment. You will be comfortable dealing with the complexity of multiple reports and working to tight deadlines. Prior experience of working within SME businesses and managing a team would be highly desirable.