£250 - £275 per day
3 months ago
A well known and well respected FMCG business is looking for an Interim Financial Analyst to join their business, based in Peterborough, £250-£275 per day.
The role sits within the Global Accounts team and will be assisting with all elements of management accounts as well as a strong focus on budgeting & forecasting, capex reporting and 5 year plan. The role requires delivery of concise financial analysis and ongoing business partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation. There is also the opportunity to assist with reporting process improvements and standardisation.
Key candidate requirements:
- Strong management accounting experience
- Significant financial analysis experience
- Proven track record of engaging with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential (ideally to macro level)
- Cognos TM1 experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player who is motivated to add value
- Able to hit the ground running in a complex work environment