£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Finance Analyst | £38,000 - £42,000 per annum | 6 month FTC | Remote working
Cedar are delighted to be supporting a large membership organisation with the search for an Interim Finance Analyst. The organisation is going through an exciting period of change and needs an experienced Analyst to provide financial support for an initial term of 6 months.
As the Interim Finance Analyst you will provide day to day support to the Financial Controller, with the implementation of a new chart of accounts and new reporting packs.
Key duties include:
- To work with the core finance team and wider business to create a new chart of accounts (COA).
- To make improvements to existing reports, and to build new reports and dashboards in the new COA's.
- To support the budget and forecasting process working with the Finance Business Partners.
- Prepare and review departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- To support the Finance Director with appraising analytical reports.
We are looking for a qualified accountant that ideally has experience in the Public Sector. You will have experience of setting up chart of accounts and in producing new reports. It is imperative that you have project management and business partnering knowledge and experience, to enable you to add instant value to this post.
You will need to be immediately available or on a one week notice period to be considered for this role. Please note whilst current COVID restrictions are in place this role offers remote working.