£60000 - £65000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is a well-known international media group based in Central London.
This media group is now looking to recruit a high calibre Intercompany Financial Accountant for a 12month FTC. This role will involve dealing with a multitude of key stakeholders from around the world in different offices and across many departments.
The project-based role, to investigate and improve processes & reporting; including, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement an affiliate intercompany matrix across two ledgers
- Work with affiliates to confirm and settle historic balances
- Facilitate the repatriation of funds from affiliates territories in coordination with Treasury dept
- Withholding Tax reporting - understand and build out the process in coordination with Tax dept
- Improvements to the balance reconciliation process
- Work closely with global affiliate finance teams and central departments
- Other Ad-hoc assignments and projects as required
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on' qualified accountant with proven experience of operating in a fast-paced environment. You will be comfortable dealing with the complexity of multiple reports and working to tight deadlines. Prior experience of working within media would be highly desirable.