Cedar is currently partnered with a rapidly growing Investment Management business to secure an Interim Financial Accountant, based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £350-450 per day.
This fast-growth Investment Management Firm has grown from strength to strength in recent years, to become a leader within the European market. They have consolidated their rapid growth with key efficiency drivers and introducing a world-class finance team and processes into their London HQ.
As Interim Financial Accountant, you will:
- Prepare month-end, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Prepare for all indirect and direct tax compliance and reporting.
- Monitor and report on accounting inconsistencies.
- Produce and disseminate monthly reports on consolidated accruals, prepayments, retentions and debtors for the business.
- Provide external auditors with general ledger information during interim and final audits.
- Support monthly accounts and report generation.
- Utilise reconciliation management to provide profit and loss insights.
- Reconcile the balance sheet and weekly cash management.
- Examine and analyse financial information.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience statutory reporting under IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other accounting departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £350-450 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350-450 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Accountant, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops, and the company embraces a flexible and understanding approach to hybrid working. They typically attend the office 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.