Cedar is currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant, to work for a listed retail business based in the heart of London.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location: Leicester Square, London (2/3 office days)
Start date: ASAP
This role is for an initial 6 month fixed term contract concentrating on analysing accounts and presenting findings to prepare financial reports, in order to assess the financial performance in time for the upcoming audit.
- Supporting financial accounting.
- Production of statutory and annual reports.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Inspect, prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Implement efficient and diligent financial practices.
- Play a lead role in ensuring the integrity of financial accounts.
- Month-end and year-end balance sheet reconciliations.
- QBE or Part Qualified Accountant
- Must have extensive experience of financial accounting and delivering external audits.
- Experience creating year-end reports to assess the financial performance
- Experience of development and implementing financial policies, procedures and processes
- Experience with SAP financial management software
- Experience in the retail sector
- Experience handling Tax and VAT reports and returns
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two week notice period. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.