A leading tax and accountancy firm based in Central London is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 3-month contract basis, paying £350-400 per day inside IR35.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Present accurate and reliable Management Accounts
* Supporting with month end
* Production of weekly and monthly financial reports
* Financial commentaries and variance analysis
* Compliance with tax obligations, including Corporation Tax
* Liaising with auditors during the year-end audit
* Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements
* Management and control of accounting systems and processes
* Ensure timely delivery of ad hoc information requests.
Key candidate requirements:
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Knowledge and awareness of accounting standards
- Must be well presented, outgoing and self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Team player as well being able to work on their own
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English