£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
A PE backed, rapidly growing software organisation is looking for a Finance Project Manager to join their team to support with a number of key business requirements, £400-£500 per day, based in London.
This role will assist the CFO and key senior stakeholders to establish clear and trusted KPIs and management information. The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders to assess and review current data streams and financial reporting before implementing new processes and controls to ensure the business is receiving accurate and relevant financial information. The role will include significant analysis of large data sets, closely examining the internal systems, engaging and influencing senior stakeholders as well as process improvement/re-engineering requirements.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant financial analysis experience (KPI & management information production)
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder engagement
- Data analysis experience
- Must have worked in the Professional Services/Consultancy sector previously
- Strong systems experience (Salesforce or Kimble would be highly beneficial)
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Hands-on approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven to add value from the outset