A well known retail brand is looking for a Finance Process Analyst to join their organisation to assist with a high profile project during a significant period of change, initially working from home but with potential requirement to travel to London and other site locations, £400-£450 per day (outside IR35).
This role will be heavily involved in a high profile project, working as part of a team (both finance and other functions) to assess the current accounting processes of the organisation, understanding all the legacy flaws and issues.
Having reviewed the processes, the successful candidate will assist in identifying the best solutions before being actively involved in implementing and/or designing new processes and controls, ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Internal audit background would be advantageous
- Experience of working in Retail Finance would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of delivering end to end process improvement
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of engaging with multiple non-finance stakeholders
- B2C / multisite experience is essential
- Complex, large business experience is essential
- Hands-on approach
- Problem solving mindset
- Able to work under pressure in a chaotic environment
- Able to prioritise and deliver to tight time scales