£350.00 - £400.00 per day
about 1 month ago
An iconic fintech organisation is looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join their organisation during a continued period of growth and change, based in London - initially remote working, £350-£400 per day.
As Finance Operations Manager, you will be managing a team looking after the AP & AR processes of the business as well as having responsibility for expenses, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets, leasing, prepayments and accruals processes. This role also encompasses journal preparation/review and VAT requirements.
Furthermore, the Finance Operations Manager will be heavily involved in identifying and improving procedures, processes and controls, assisting with the evolution and automation needs of the finance function.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- Team management experience (ideally finance operations team management)
- Previous experience of implementing processes and controls
-Significant stakeholder engagement experience (both finance & non-finance)
- Strong systems experience (Netsuite would be highly advantageous)
- Advanced Excel
- Hands-on with a self starter attitude.
- Thrives in a fast paced and constantly changing working environment
- Able to prioritse and hit tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: applicants must be available to interview and commence the assignment at short notice.