£325.00 - £400.00 per day
9 months ago
A well respected, global business services organisation is looking for an Interim Finance Manager to join their team during a time of change, based in London, £325-£400 per day.
The role is a mixture of BAU management accounting and process improvement across the EMEA & APAC regions. Looking after 10 countries, the successful candidate will run the day to day management accounting (month end, budgeting & forecasting etc) as well as assessing the current processes & procedures, advising on improvements and implementing changes to streamline/automate the processes where required.
The successful candidate requirements are:
- Qualified accountant
- Hands-on management accounting experience
- Demonstrable track record of improving processes and controls is essential
- Previous experience of working in a global organisation will be highly advantageous
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter attitude, committed to adding immediate commercial value
- Previous experience in the business/professional services sector will be beneficial