Cedar is currently partnered with a highly impressive and successful Real Estate Investment firm with global investments across multiple asset classes, to help them secure an Interim Finance Manager. The role is to support the UK FD and would be based in their Mayfair office 5 days per week. The role is a 3-6 month initial contract, paying a day rate between £350-450 on an Umbrella company basis.
The firm is going through a period of project winning, expansion and overall improvement of their finance capacity. They're aiming to bring aboard a Finance Manager to lead business partnering efforts with JV partners, as well as various internal stakeholders.
As Interim Finance Manager, you will cover:
- Timely production of monthly management accounts for individual assets and consolidating the results.
- Preparing annual IFRS statutory accounts. Be the primary point of contact for auditors for the UK entities.
- Production of monthly project status reports, ensuring co-ordination with wider operational and real estate team where necessary.
- Production of annual budgets and re-forecast for Group. Monitoring progress, identifying major variances.
- Managing monthly debt and equity drawdowns for the various entities.
- Support Finance Director on ad hoc tasks e.g. preparation of relevant finance recommendations and Board proposals, documenting finance policies and procedures, identifying systems improvements, preparing executive dashboards etc.
- Day to day management of 1 direct report, ensuring the necessary financial tasks are completed, e.g. accounts payable process, funds drawdown, approvals, manual payment runs and reconciliations.
You will ideally have:
- A formal Accountancy Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CA, etc).
- Proven experience in finance management, preferably within Real Estate, Construction, property management or similar industry
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to track and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong financial modelling skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350-450 per day this contract role as Interim Finance Manager, offers the chance to work alongside a team of talented professionals and contribute to the continued success of the firm.
The role offers exposure to a diverse range of projects and stakeholders, providing an excellent platform for career development and growth. The company places a strong emphasis on cultivating a collaborative and inclusive culture, where individuals are encouraged to share their ideas and work together to achieve common goals.
Their highly impressive Mayfair office is within walking distance of multiple tube and rail stops.